Who Are We?
The Greeters Ministry welcomes and ministers to the congregants and visitors with a gracious heart, warm smile, kind words and a handshake as they enter and exit the church building.
Eligibility to Volunteer
- You must be a member of The Brooklyn Tabernacle.
- You must be comfortable interacting with people whom you do not know and praying with them on a one-to-one basis (if needed).
- You should be a friendly person—one who smiles readily.
Activities & Functions
- We greet in all lobbies and many additional areas of the church as congregants and visitors enter and exit the church buildings on Sundays and for special events.
- We greet and seat the congregants in the sanctuary once a month.
Frequency of Service
Greeters are scheduled to serve two or three times per month, on a rotational basis, for a specific service on Sundays and for special events.
Length of Commitment
All new Greeters Ministry volunteers are asked to make at least a one-year commitment.