Who Are We?
The goal of the Membership Ministry is to assist perspective members in their desire to become a part of this local assembly.
Eligibility to Volunteer
In order to serve in this ministry, you must be a member of the Brooklyn Tabernacle.
Activities & Functions
- Distribute membership applications and assign membership interview appointments.
- Take pictures of perspective applicants for membership.
- Data input
- Assist the Security Ministry by staffing the Security Desk on Sundays if anyone has questions.
- Assist in the membership process from taking pictures of perspective members through the presentation of the new members to the congregation.
- Workers are assigned to the reception desk in the mezzanine office area on Sundays.
- Monitoring the Membership telephone line.
Frequency of Service
The Membership Ministry will serve 2-3 times per month, based on needs.
Length of Commitment
All Membership Ministry volunteers are asked to make a one-year commitment to the ministry.