The Exchange Ministry desires to see women of all generations come together to:
- Experience the freedom only Jesus can give
- Worship the Lord in spirit and in truth
- Grow in their faith and love for God’s Word
- Connect with one another for Christ-centered community and encouragement
- Serve others in order to shine the light of God’s love
Susan Pettrey has served in various ministry roles at The Brooklyn Tabernacle for over two decades. During her early years, she was a soloist in the choir and worship leader for the church. In time, she started The Brooklyn Tabernacle Drama Company, where she wrote and produced plays and musicals as a tool for evangelism in the city. Later on, she took over direction of the children’s ministry for almost 10 years until the Lord led her to women’s ministry. Her heart is to see women made whole through the power of God’s Spirit and his Word, as they fulfill the unique purpose he has for their lives. Susan and her husband, Brian, have four beautiful children.